Cobalt deposits continue to grow
14 June 2012
Drilling has intersected more high-grade cobalt mineralisation at the Railway Cobalt Prospect
Assaying of samples from the recent drilling has been completed for BPL’s 100% owned Railway Cobalt Prospect near Broken Hill and most holes contain thick, highgrade zones of cobaltiferous pyrite.
Highlights from the final holes (BER013-20) of the April-May programme include:
• 9m of 2.01lb/t cobalt, 8m of 2.08lb/t Co and 10m of 4.15lb/t Co in BER013
• 27m of 2.23lb/t cobalt in BER014 (28-55m)
• 75m of 2.22lb/t cobalt in BER016 (25-100m) including 16m of 3.58lb/t Co
• 41m of 2.20lb/t cobalt in BER018 (116-157m end of hole)
• 22m of 2.54lb/t cobalt in BER019 (34-56m)
Click here for a copy of the full announcement.